As a dynamic company, we are always on the lookout for skilled and experienced team members who would enjoy working in a diverse, vibrant and exciting workplace. If you are looking for a genuine opportunity to enhance your career and work with some fantastic people (and our office pooch poppy) then we would love to hear from you.
The Assistant Account Manager role supports clients managed by the current Key Account Managers in the business, working closely with the wider team to deliver successful marketing campaigns for their clients’ campaigns.
Are you dynamic, enjoy building rapport and work well in a team? If yes, there is plenty of room for progression through the team along with on-the-job training and support!
About the role
- Support with the day-to-day servicing of Key Accounts, which can involve working with high profile agencies and end users.
- Provide ongoing sales support with direction from Account Managers.
- Regular communication with key accounts to ensure optimum retention.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
- Take a proactive approach in solving issues with assigned tasks, escalating issues to the appropriate team level when necessary.
- Communicate effectively with clients, suppliers, and internal teams via email, phone and face-to-face.
- New business enquiry follow- ups.
- Provide support to all team members when necessary.
- Provide client cover when Account Managers are on leave.
Looking to take their first step in sales & marketing or looking for flexible working hours for a work/life balance. Friendly and polite with excellent telephone manners. Good spoken and written English is essential. Has superb attention to detail and is thorough in their work. Excellent timekeeping and can work to deadlines. An understanding of direct marketing is advantageous.
Skills you’ll need:
They believe in looking after people, customers, and employees alike. Loyalty is earned and to help them continue to offer their clients the best possible experience, and they’ll give you all the support, recognition, and rewards you deserve. As well as a great working environment and plenty of scope for development and growth, you can expect a generous package that includes high commissions and bonus schemes.
The package will be a basic salary paid monthly in arrears: £24,000 – £28,000 per annum (dependent on experience and qualifications, pro-rata for part/time or flexi-hours) + later opportunities for bonuses + generous OTE’s. Working hours will be 20-40 hours per week, flexible working hours between Mon-Fri 8am-6pm. Team meetings on MS Teams at 9am every day and you are required to be in their office in Chelmsford (5-minute walk from the station) at least once a month.
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and would like to join their company, please apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please check your email inbox and spam / junk mail folder for any email correspondence for this vacancy.
If you require any reasonable adjustments such as access or information in an alternative format, please inform us soon as you are able so that we can make the appropriate adjustments.