- February 4, 2020
- Posted by: Emma Green
- Category: Blog
TDP Agency has developed a niche Property Database specifically for Property Landlords and those interested in marketing triggers in the home, conveyancing, and property sale process. With more than £10bn spent on home-related purchases during the per-month & post-month move dates (£5k per household), this is an ideal target market to advertise your products and services to!
We can add affluence profiles to ensure it’s focussed on your ideal target market. We have over 300,000 records available per week (with regular weekly changes as properties come on and off the market.) We refresh the counts weekly to ensure the files are clean and well maintained.
We are able to offer you the below insight and more;
• Properties new to the market / new home movers
• Property value or council tax banding
• Households with solar PV installed
• Properties built after 1932, or 1982 (for cavity wall insulation)
• Consumers with savings, investments and other financial products
• Gas / Electricity provider and payment method
• Retired individuals or parents with dependents at home
• Low income of citizens in low-income areas (home-owners & tenants)
• High-Income families
• High Affluence areas for luxury products and services.
As well as the above, other insights we are able to supply are;
• Property Value
• No of bedrooms property type (semi-detached, terrace, etc)
• Length of time on the market bandings
• Statuses such as ‘New to market’
• Sold STC
• ‘Under offer’
If you are interested in our Homes on the market data, give on of our team a call on 01473 820000 for a chat.